Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Good and Bad Points


Hi everyone!

The first thing I need to say is: Finally, the last post!
We are on December, and it is interesting to remember which things go well, and, of course, which didn’t go so well. It is hard to remember everything that happened in this year. But, I think 2013 has been a great year in general terms, until now.

In the academic field, I think I learn a lot of new things this year, especially on the second term, because I choose the subjects I like the most, so I really enjoyed, most of them.

About my family, this year has been strange. Mainly, because my brother, who is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, traveled to Colombia to achieve his compromises with his religion, and he will be there for the next year too.  And he is not the only one who it accomplishes his spiritual mission, my two cousins, traveled too, one of them is in Brazil, and the other one is in Peru. So we missed them all a lot, especially on holydays.   

And about my relationships, I think I meet a lot of interesting people, and made some fantastic new friends. But the more important person I know this year was my boyfriend.

I can’t remember any bad things now, so I think that they weren’t that important.

Finally, I need to say that I’m pretty excited about the next year, because I believe it will bring amazing things.

I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a wonderful 2014.


Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that..."the most important person that I know this year was my boyfriend" took my breath away!
    Cheers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great year indeed! congrats! <3 merry chistmas and happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete