Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Food & Eating Habits

Hi Everyone! 

I think that almost everyone loves to eat.  But, obviously, not all enjoy the same food. Some people prefer just eat vegetables, and become vegetarian, which is not my case. Others love fast food, and I’m not in this group neither.  I eat this kind of food only because, sometimes, it’s cheaper, or when I don’t have enough time to eat something else. I don’t enjoy this food mainly because it is so unhealthy, so I think that a good idea will be not selling this food to the children, specifically on school cafeterias.

I consider that read the nutritional information on the food I bought it is pretty important, because it help you to know what you are really eating.  And it help you too when you are on a diet. I Have been in a diet just once, about 6 years ago. It takes only one month, and my all family does it. Was pretty effective, we all lost some pounds.  But I don’t believe I’ll do other one soon, I prefer to exercise, or just eat healthy food.

Finally, thinking about the food in general, I think it could be our enemy or something great; it depends of our eating habits. Some people spends lot of money on surgery, diets, or strange exercise machines, when the easier and simple ways of stay fit, as healthy food and exercise on a regular basis, are, most of the time, the effective ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment