Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Music I hear when I feel sad...




When I am sad I always listen to Babasonicos, because I really like their music and I enjoy sing their songs when I want to cheer up. Besides, some of their music is pretty relaxing and makes you feel very quiet, but whatever, they play rock music, so they have some music that is not very calm, but I like it too, cause you can free your emotions whit this kind of songs.I also listen to Chico Trujillo, because they transmitted a lot of energy in their songs, and I think it really helps when you feel unhappy. Further, the lyrics of some of their songs are funny, so is it enjoyable to hear it.I truly believe music help a lot when you do not feel very well, because you can forget about everything when you listen to your favorites songs. I discover music, sometimes, can make you change the way you feel in a certein moment, and it is pretty important know how can affect you. Finally, I can say music it is an awesome therapy for a lot of different problems and you must know how to use it for the sad moments in your lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. great choise! i like both! jajajja and putita sang it`s the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow BAbasonicos, they are pretty cool, very good!!

    ReplyDelete