Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'd like to visit... Verona




Definitely my favorite country is Italy, so I hope someday I can go there. I love a lot of Italian cities, but the first in my list is Verona. I think Verona is the most beautiful city ever. It has a incredible architecture, and a lot of amazing places to visit, like the “casa de Giulietta”, the “Arci dei Gavi” or the Basilica of San Zeno Maggiore. In fact, Verona has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Besides you can sail on Verona’s waterways, a pretty unusual and unique experience.
I don’t really sure about if I like to live on this city, because I believe it is hard to get fast anywhere, cause there is some places where the only transportation is by boats, and this is not very comfortable. Another stuff I’m not sure if I can endure is to live a winter there.
I would go by my own, because I feel this give you more freedom to do whatever you want.
Actually I’m not saving money for this trip, but I expect than during my first job year I can get money and go there, and if I’m lucky, know another Italian cities, as Rome, Florence and Milan

2 comments:

  1. all the words i can say to you that verona it´s an amazing country...good choise!

    ReplyDelete