Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My favourite piece of technology.

My favourite piece of technology is my computer. A computer is a programmable machine. This means it can execute a programmed list of instructions and respond to new instructions that it is given, in a few words.

I got one since I was a little girl (7 years old), but obviosly I change it pretty often. Actually there is two computers on my home.

I use it for a lot of things, like study, listen music, saw photos and visit web pages. I used every day, but for a half or an hour if I don’t have university papers or work to do on it.

I like it, because I believe it is pretty usefull, you can do a lot of intresting stuffs, and is amazing how it help you to do every days works, and to comunicate with a lot of people.

How would my life be without my computer? Probably I used my pen and notebook much more, and I can’t get all the information I need, because Internet give us a lot of information, and this information is not in any other place. I believe computer it is a great invention, and nowdays, absolutly essential for a lot of us.

4 comments:

  1. it`s an important piece of technology buty isn`t my favourite....because i`m not a technological person, but if you like it is alright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lives would be different without computers indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you! Also my favourite piece of technology is the computer. It is used for many things very usefull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, I love my PC too!!!

    ReplyDelete