Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The best day of my life.

The best day of my life was when I traveled to Buenos Aires, Argentina. It was when I was eleven years old, and I had never traveled by plane, so it was so exciting. My mom live there for two years, so she had a friend there who show us everything, and this is the best part, because there is a lot of intrestings stuff that travel agencies don’t show you, so I can see the “real” Buenos Aires, not the one for the tourist.
I remember I eat the best barbecue ever, and they made it on hot stones, and it was absolutely delicious. We wake up early everyday and we sleep for a few hours because we want to know everything. Obviously we have not enough time, but we know Caminito, La Bombonera, Luna Park, La casa Rosada, the Obelisco, Puerto Madero and a lot of other places I can’t remember ride now. Also we sail on the Rio de la plata, and we share a “mate” with the family of my mom friend, and I realized Argentine and Chilean families are pretty different in a lot of things.
I consider this trip so important because it was the first time I go to another country, and I stay in an elegant hotel. Besides, my mom always spoke a lot about Buenos Aires and was pretty cool see the places that she mentioned, and meet her friends. I hope someday come back there, because I think it is an amazing place.

2 comments:

  1. everybody had traveled to another country!except me!!! i will cry all night! jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time you travel is really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete