Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The photograph I like the most



I took this photograph about four months ago, a Sunday morning on my house, when my mom was doing the housework. It is shows my dog, Tofi. Ride now he is about six moths, but when I took this picture, he has two months and it is really hard to take a photo of him, because he never stay quiet, and he was always chasing my mom, or biting anything; so when I saw him calm between the sheets, I immediately run for my camera and I get this beautiful picture.


I like it because my dog has an amazing expression on him eyes, and he look
straight to the camera, and I took it in the accurate moment, because one second after i took the photograph, he hear something and he start to bark.

I think the picture have beautiful colors too, because the blue on the sheets highlights the brown color of my dog, and the right angle, because it looks like he was posing for the photo. I also like this picture because Tofi looks so cute, and ride now he do not look like that, so I enjoy remeber when he was a little dog.

Unfortunately
I do not have many pictures of him, and he is on my grandparents’ house now, so I can not see him everyday. But when I miss him I saw this picture, and everybody on my house do the seem thing. Because we all love this photo.



3 comments:

  1. This picture is very nice and the dog is very tender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beauty, and you are right take a picture from a dog is very difficult... so congratulations!

    ReplyDelete