Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Anime!

Hi, everyone!

Today I’m going to talk about anime. I think we all see at least one when we were kids. But for the ones who never hear this word before, anime are Japanese animated productions featuring hand-drawn or computer animation, and there is a lot of them.

I don’t remember what the first anime I saw was, but I remember that when I was nine years old, after school my brother and I love to watch anime on my grandparents’ house, and the one we like the most was Detective Conan, because we enjoy trying to guess who the murder was, while the show was in commercials. We also love it, because we like to play the role of detectives after the program it’s over.

But we watch more anime, like Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Digimon, Los caballeros Del Zodiaco, Slam Dunk and many others I can’t remember right now. 
     
Although I used to see a lot of anime as a child, I don’t see any since a long time, so I don’t think anime influenced my life. Maybe the only important thing anime give me it is the chance to share this moment with my brother, and that makes us close. 


4 comments:

  1. The funniest thing about Detective Conan was the goofy detective who was in charge of Conan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Detective Conan too, it's one of my favorite! C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is so much fun remember all this anime´s stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Detective Conan...sometimes I watch it at etcetera channel

    ReplyDelete