Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Ideal Job

I had never thought about this before, so I’m not sure about what my ideal job would be. But I always like to research, so I’m considering working as a researcher in social sciences, and specifically in psychology. I don’t know if I can earn a good salary doing this, but I think it is pretty interesting, and will give you the opportunity of learning a lot of new and cool things all the time. I have always liked to do this kind of stuff, since I was in school, so I developed a lot of abilities that may help to do this job, like being a good reader.

The only problem with this job is that you need to have someone who sponsors your investigations, and there are not too many people or institutions in Chile that do that. So I will probably not make enough money if I only do this, so I have in mind to work as a clinical psychologist too.

5 comments:

  1. i want to be an investigator too!! if you are interested, we can work together in something :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try in other countries , where the investigation is more developed and has more importance than in Chile :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roberto Fernández it's a great investigator, maybe you are the successor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The investigation is a great job! We would must value this practice in the psychology c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very smart..I think you will can do it!

    ReplyDelete